
But back to Emma... Since I'm the least creative person on the planet, it's a damn good thing she was born so very close to Halloween. It's like Theme In A Box. All parties from this date forward will be Halloween parties, say for one or two princess ones, and then a few sleep-overs here & there. Provided I like her friends. Cuz if they're all little shits, then I likely won't want them in my house. Again, that's neither here nor there. (I say that far too much...)
So I've planned Emma her first Halloween themed party - and it's being held at Whittamores Farm - that's right! A pumpkin farm! How fun am I?!
Unless it rains. Then I won't be fun at all. Rather, I'll be wet, and more than likely a tad miserable.
All that said... keep your fingers crossed for NO RAIN! I swear, it's like planning an outdoor wedding... without as much food. Or booze.
Shame, cuz I like me some booze.

10 comments:
OMG almost 3.. I have been dreading this myself!! I love the cake and the farm looks way cool.. you are a super fun mom!! lol
Thats a cool birthday theme! My kids bdays are in November but in the middle and end of the month so we have never thought to do that. I love pumpkin farms.
Come on over I left you and award on my blog.
Geeeze, I can't leave a comment without screwing up your next blog, but the party was great.
BB
I like me some booze, too, so it is a shame :)
What a great idea to have the party at the pumpkin farm and I love the cake! LOVE it :)
We just went to a birthday party at a pumpkin patch last week and it was so much fun!!!!
And I would have totally driven to Toronto to attend a 3-year old's birthday party with booze. That would be an awesome time!
Kid's birthday parties would definitely be much more fun with booze.
Yes, yes I realize I am late at this but hooray for Halloween parties. I SO cannot wait until Liam is old enough to care because that sucker is gonna be ALL about the pumpkin patch parties. Freezing cold October crap weather and all.
I hope your weather was good!
Are "We the readers" going to be getting an update before her 4th birthday?
BB
Hmmm...I may have to consider this for Saoirse's next birthday as she keeps asking to go Halloweening again. The concept of one night a year hasn't quite hit home. I'm dreading Christmas.
Post a Comment