Emma in Canada is FORCING me to do this stupid meme. I never do meme's cuz, well... I just don't. Probably cuz I'm lazy like that. But I do enjoy reading other peoples responses.
This meme has to do with saying something about yourself for every letter of your middle name. Now, I don't have a middle name. BUT... once upon a time, my lifelong friend Martine told my entire highschool that I was lying about having no middle name and it was indeed it was AGNES. And she even furthered it by saying that if I offered my birth certificate up as proof that my parents decided after it was printed. And stupid friends we had believed her.
And just why was she so compelled to tell everyone this big huge lie???
Cuz I told everyone her first two names were Mary Martha. (That's true. They are.)
HAHAHAHA! And now I've told the whole Internet!!!
So... for this meme, I'll go by the middle name Agnes.
===========
A - Articulate. Not that it necessarily shows in my blog, but I am. Artsy. Okay, I don't think I am, but I always wished I were. Asleep? I wish. Adult? Only on my driver's license.
G - Gorgeous. Truly. Me & Angelina Jolie. Okay, not really... except when I'm at Emma's preschool. Truly a room full of ugly. I may have to delete this one should I actually make friends with any of them.
N - Normal. Hardly. Nerdy? Often.
E - Entertaining. At least I'd like to think so. Engaging. Effervescent. Effexor.
S - Smiley. Is that a word? Serious. Simple. Street Smart?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love your answers. I got tagged for this one also and I really need to get it done!
No, you do NOT have a middle name. Sorry. It was the 70's, you should thank me for not naming you Moon Beam. BTW....your Father wanted to name you IRIS.
You're welcome.
BB
No middle name? That's sinful. What is Emma's middle name by the way? And what's with the facebook status?
And you are quite lovely. I hope that when Saoirse starts preschool I am not amongst the room full of ugly. Because of course I'm a loser and I looked the parents up on favebook and the ones on there are all youg, skinny and pretty. I sense I shall make no friends.
I can't believe you and your mother are still denying that your middle name is AGNES. Still, after all these years!
MG-K
OMG, I forgot!!!!! I did give her a middle name, about a year ago, I ran out of ideas for a gift so I gave her something only I could give her, it's not AGNES, it's SHAYNA!!! That was her Great Great Grandmother's name.
Don't judge, she forgot too!!
BB
A room full of ugly! Bwaaahahahaha!
Street Smart? I dunno.
Post a Comment