Guess who is officially a BIG GIRL...
Nevermind that indeed I can also almost sorta say with some confidence that she is POTTY TRAINED!!!! Except when we go out, then I still have her in a pull-up cuz really? I don't have the latch system in my truck so if she pees on the car seat then the whole thing has to come out... and well, ugh. Huge pain in the ass. That, and I still have two packs of Dora pull-ups left.
BUT... on to the news of yesterday.
Oh here. I'll just show you...
Little Gamer from doublea and Vimeo.
Right now I actually have Jeff sitting here, waiting for me to post this so we can get on with breakfast, but he also wants me to point out that it's not JUST that's she's using the computer, "but while she is playing games, in the process she is problem solving through the deliberate navagation of multiple applications." Notice the quotes.
He is now furthering this by saying, "This includes leveraging Google searches to find Dora & Diego, finding multiple games within the Nickelodeon Junior website, playing them, achieving a perfect score on multiple occasions, and then choosing different levels of the games, and typically choosing to replay the game over and over and OVER again. This all occured amazingly over the course of two days."
Yes. Those are his words.
Can you tell who is the smarter of the two of us?
(Or at least who speaks with other adults on a regular basis..)
And who is the proud papa?
He concluded his thoughts by saying, "I was sufficiently impressed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You guys are so funny!
How many people can say they mastered potty training and the computer in the same week!!! I think she's ready for her own laptop!!
BB
I am very impressed. I think they are making children smarter today...I don't know what it is...
Just think...and soon as she learns to read and write, you will have to stop writing about her!
too cute :) She is a clever girl!!
That's hilarious!!!
Congrats to Emma on the potty training!! One down, one to go!
I am sufficiently impressed with the potty training!
Way to go Emma!!
I have to say I'm sufficiently impressed, too :)
Way to go Emma---you are something else!!! Guess you'll be able to teach grandma a thing or two about computers--and maybe grandpa too!!!
Too funny! My kids all seemed to master the computer right away also to bad potty training didn't happen in 2 days!
That is soooooo just like my gal. She is in love with the computer and mastered those games extremely fast. I thought you know ti would take like a month or so to teach her to navigate the Nick Jr site but nope she can go into my favorites find her games and then go on the site and find exactly which one she wants to play and then ace it. They are really amazing!!!
Oh, no new update, fine, I'll check Lori's blog.
BB
Post a Comment