Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fun Tuesday?

Yeah, yeah... I know Fun Monday has been going on for probably longer than I've been blogging, and I've never before participated, but...

As I saying, I've never participated because, primarily, I never know who is hosting Fun Monday until... well, Monday. Or sometimes Tuesday.

And, well, the rest of the time it's cuz I generally just can't get my shite together until the following week, and by then... well, by then it's no longer relevant at all.

So, without further adue, here goes Fun Tuesday.

The host? Amy W.
The task? Show the inside of your fridge, no pre-cleaning allowed. And as you'll see from my photos, no pre-cleaning was done.

Jeff would die.

fridge-1

fridge-2

fridge-3

fridge-4

And now... the Freezer. Good luck opening it without some very frozen bagel falling on your little toe. Or on Michael's head. Cuz, he's never too far from my leg. Particuarly when I'm in the kitchen.

freezer-1

And there you have it. My contribution to Fun Early-In-The-Week Day.

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Why do you keep the cheese in the vegetable crisper? Doesn't it freeze? Are those 4 round things big cookies or burgers? And one more thing, what happened to the twix bars that you hide on the upper shelf on the door of the fridge? I swear I only had one, I'm not sure about Lori.

alissa said...

They are burgers, as yet uncooked.

As for the Twix bars... they have taken the form of Planter's peanut butter cups - you can see them in the bag on the top shelf of the door, at the far left corner.

And the rest of the random bags on that same shelf are bulk barn chocolates...

Never fear - you'll ALWAYS find treats on that shelf.

Anonymous said...

Haha--I keep cheese in the crisper, too!! It's my cheese drawer!!

My freezer? Requires you to wear steel toe work boots and most likely hard hats for the little people. Insane!!

Tonya said...

well you are not hurting for refrigerator space nor hurting for food.. lol

Tonya said...

oh and I replied to your question about the photos on my blog :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Ok, they way it's worded makes it sound like either a frozen bagel could fall out on your toe, or Michael's frozen head could fall out on your toe.

Damn, girl! That freezer is packed full!!

Anonymous said...

Your freezer looks identical to mine. But I read somewhere that keeping your freezer 2/3 to completely full is best for it, so we're just being thoughtful freezer owners.

Either that, or we're both living in fear of a nuclear holocaust where we'll still be able to microwave our frozen goods.

Mir said...

HEE! We have the same fridge, only yours looks much more grown-up than ours. More crispy stuff, and fresh food.

Just make me feel a wee bit better and tell me that most of it rots? :-)

Julie said...

Hey, you played even if you were a day late! And look, I'm a day late in reading so we're all even! : )

my4kids said...

Your fridge actually makes me feel a little better after seeing all teh others with their clean and organized ones. My freezer is overstuffed as well and everyone watches for falling frozen goods