Get them started young. At least that's what they believe at our local Galati Market Fresh store. Emma had the time of her little life!!!
First, have to choose some peaches...
Starting To Shop from doublea and Vimeo.
And... ohhhh... doesn't that watermelon look just TODIEFOR? Must get me one of those, pleaseandthankyou.
Still Shopping from doublea and Vimeo.
And, finally, time to checkout.
Untitled from doublea and Vimeo.
And she kept telling all the other shoppers that she was getting "food for my family", and would then invite them to her house for dinner! So it looks as though we're having about 18 people over tomorrow night. Hope everyone likes corn.
And I promise that once my horrific period cramps come to an end, I will write a real post. Please, please, PLEASE don't give up on me!!!!
Oh - and did I mention that I JUST got back online yesterday? Uh, yeah. I was completely and totally offline for like, OHMYGAWD, FOUR WHOLE DAYS!!!! It seems my modem kinda sorta blew up (fortnately not as bad as the car that actually did blow up today on the 401, that I had to drive past as it was actually on fire, with the entire family standing on the side of the highway watching as it was engulfed in flames... anyhow, it wasn't really like that.) But it took FOUR DAMN DAYS to get a Bell technician in here to fix the problem. So, yeah... I'm back. Except now I'm crampy and not so much in the mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I hope you're feeling better soon.
Oh my she is just so cute!
Hope your feeling better soon, sorry about the computer problems. I know that gets frustrating.
One post is better than no post!
Hope you are feeling better soon :)
What a cute little shopper! Hope the cramps go away soon...stupid periods!
I understand completely. I was without internet at home for SEVEN.DAYS. SEVEN!
Post a Comment