Word.
It's Mine. on Vimeo
Seriously though? This clip makes me so happy. So happy that Emma didn't take any shite from anyone, happy that she didn't let Esther take her egg, and happy that she dealt with the issue in such a nice way. I mean, just a couple of months ago, she would have undoubtedly just let Esther take both eggs, and would come crying to me about it. Now she handled it herself!
Though I don't know what would have happened had that other girl, you know, the mean dark-haired one, tried to snatch Emma's egg first... She coulda taken her, I know that. But would she have? Probably not.
I suppose that's a good thing..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG!!!!!! Why did you stop filming, I wanted to see some bitch slapping!!!!! My money would have been on Ester!!!
BB
Way To Go Emma----let them know you're not a push-over!!! I liked the red one too!!! Love & Miss you'
Grandmaxxxooo
Post a Comment