Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Things She Notices

Yesterday Emma & I went to Chapters for a quick boo after our daily Loblaws grocery shop. We like it fresh, dontcha know? That, and I'm so horribly unorganized not a day goes by that I realize we're out of something. Like bread. Or milk. Or most importantly the new DARK CHOCOLATE Cadbury Fruit & Nut Bar. OH. MY. GOD. Stuff that doesn't really matter, but that you like to have around.. just in case.

Anyhow, we went to Chapters afterward so Emma could quickly play with Thomas the Train & I could have a much-needed caffeine perk-me-up.

While there she came across a stuffed Eeyore. Actually, I don't think it was really Eeyore, but she said it was. And in most cases, she knows better than I.

She looks at him, hold him up to show me.

E: Mommy, he has no eyebrows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE is so smart! Give her a great big hug and kiss from me.
Sara

Tonya said...

Isn't it crazy the shit they are saying now... I cannot believe half the stuff that is coming out of Randie's mouth these days.. its hilarious :)

Emma in Canada said...

God, I've been gone a week and there's like 5 posts here. What's the deal?

Is that Canadian Cadbury's? Get some English, it's way better.