So where have I been? Facebook. That's where. OH. MY. GOD. How FUN. Okay, something you may not know about me... I tend to be somewhat of a cyber-stalker. Now, now.. don't get all freaked out or anything. It's nothing big - just things like where you live, what you do for a living, how much you make, how much your house is worth, whether you indulge, and if you have any socially communicable diseases. The usual. Nothing more. Relaxxxx... it's all good.
Up until a few days ago my tool of choice was Google.
Oh no, my friends... I've discovered FACEBOOK. I'm hooked. Totally addictive. You must check it out.
Only thing is... other than the fact that most of the people I'd actually like to reconnect with - or at least get an update on - aren't listed - many others are. People I went to high school with that I haven't thought of in YEARS. Now, unless they "approve" you as their "friend" you can't see their profile. Just a dinky thumbnail photo. That part sucks. But it is fun - in a super loser kind of way - just looking at these gay little thumbnails and reminising about times long past.
Smiling, but happy those days are indeed long gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several months ago I changed my entire online identity back to my maiden name. From my blog to my flickr to my email address.
NOBODY has mentioned it.
Seriously. Has NOBODY even noticed??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well I only know your blog really but I did notice. It went from an A to a B. Why? And do you not worry about having your whole name out there?
I don't think I could do facebook, I already spend all my house cleaning time blogging.
You can hyphenate your name on Facebook and people can search you both ways!
Martine
p.s. it is addictive...
Post a Comment