Friday, February 23, 2007

This Is Big. (actually, they were quite little...)


Thanks to the lure of the Smartie, Emma sat on the big girl toilet this morning, poo'd on it this afternoon, and pee'd on it before bed.

Progress people... This is REAL progress!!!!

$100 wasted on two pint sized potties with no luck at all, and suddenly Jeff had the wise idea to just put that dopey insert on the big potty so she wouldn't fall in, and the little bugger has no issues whatsoever. In fact, I think she made herself go tonight just cuz she wanted a before bed snack.

Sooo something I would do.

Jeff too.






She Pished! on Vimeo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy called us Emma--he was so excited and proud of you---and we are too. We should have all known that you weren't going to sit on any kiddie potty--forget that kiddie stuff, I'm a big girl--don't you know???
Love you,
Grandma

Emma in Canada said...

Good for her! That video was too cute, but you are really going to pay for this when she is older.

Barbara said...

Does the hat have anything to do with it?

BB

Heather Noel said...

That is too cute. We're trying with our son right now. Hopefully we'll have some success.Yay Emma!

Barbara said...

I just bought the same toilet seat, and a big bag of M & M's, now she can pee at Bubbie's house too!

BB