

Have you ever wondered? I know I have. But not any more.
Last night Emma woke up crying. Now, this is something she never does. Or, should I say, only does if she can't find her juice or blanket. Usually they are hidden under one of the 28 stuffed 'friends' that have to come to bed with her every single night. Nevermind her screwdriver, wrench, remote control light switch, and keys.
Last night, however, I awoke to hear her screaming out, "Auntie Lori took my Cheerios home!!!!"
Poor kid. Was convinced that bitch stole her Cheerios.
Granted, they are the Honey Nut variety.
Tasty.

5 comments:
Oy, I promise, I did NOT take her Cheerios home.
(I ate them in the car out in the driveway).
I dunno, there was a trail of cheerios from your house all the way to Markham. Shame on you Mrs. Kokotsis!!!
I love the picture of Emma eating the chicken, I was just remembering back about 20 years, when you were a vegetarian, I never would have imagined your daughter with a drumstick in her hand and a smile on her face!
BB
Emma --you look like you're in paradise with that drumstick!!! Sure wish Grandma could have a bite.
aww dreaming about cheerios.. lol She looks like she is having a blast with that chicken.. Its like pulling teeth to try and get Randie to eat any meat.. I always take the meat off and cut it up though.. maybe I just need to give her a big drumstick!
Ah that's funny. Saoirse has night terrors. Not funny.
Post a Comment