and her little brother Michael. I'd sooner blog than clean.
That is too funny!
too funny!
Wow, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while...that's awesome that you were able to capture that face!
Poor Mik-new. Don't be surprised if he writes a tell-all book.
Wow, that little guy is some character!!!BB
OMG I almost pee'd my pants.. that is too funny and I don't even watch south park... lol
Great cut and paste work. I laughed until I started to cramp up. Hopefully Michael will grow to love this too.Aunt LA
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is too funny!
too funny!
Wow, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while...that's awesome that you were able to capture that face!
Poor Mik-new.
Don't be surprised if he writes a tell-all book.
Wow, that little guy is some character!!!
BB
OMG I almost pee'd my pants.. that is too funny and I don't even watch south park... lol
Great cut and paste work. I laughed until I started to cramp up. Hopefully Michael will grow to love this too.
Aunt LA
Post a Comment