
Just letting you all know there's a new mommy blog in town. Oakville, actually. It's like Toronto, only smaller & nicer. My friend Connie has FINALLY decided to start one that she can call her own. I've been telling her to do this for ages - she's absolutely hysterical - and she's finally decided to listen to me. Cuz I do know best.
And hopefully now she'll also stop sending out emails with 57 jpeg attachments of her adorable daughter Tegan and dogs Lucy & Cassie and get herself a Flickr account. Cuz as much as I love seeing her pictures - and I really do, I'm not just saying that... - I hate when my computer crashes at the weight of the attachments! Flickr, Connie, Flickr. It's great. I think I can safely speak for a whack of people I don't know when I say we'd all appreciate it!
You can check her out HERE.
Just nevermind the fact that she stole my pre-formatted blogger template. Copycat!

2 comments:
welcome to blogworld Connie!
Thanks for making my sister-in-law Connie start a blog - this IS much easier than the gigunda photo e-mails, and much, much finnuer!
Post a Comment