Emma's grandma bought her these swimming goggles last summer so she'd be able to dive into the pool like a pro, and see beneath the surface. At the time, they were way too big so we never bothered to put them on her. Rather they went into her sock drawer, a place I thought they would remain until next summer.
Today Emma was rummaging through said drawer, looking for her now-too-small purple socks that I can't bear to toss until I first replace. Instead she found the goggles.
What follows is a series of photos that in no way were intended to be as politically incorrect as they appear.
Try not too laugh too hard.


5 comments:
Children's Place. Saoirse loves the purple socks. Purple socks match nothing.
Is she crying??? Why didn't you drop the camera and make her stop crying???? I'm coming right over.
BB
She's too cute!
and
Happy 4 mos to Micknew :)
love the pics!!
Didn't mean to make you cry Emma--but you're still too cute for words!! Maybe those googles will fit in another three years!!!
Love You
Grandma
Post a Comment