
If you're a regular reader, yeah I'm talking to you, then you know Emma's second birthday is coming up on November 2nd. And if you recall a few posts ago, I made note of some items I thought she'd enjoy. I did it mostly for my own amusement, never actually thought people would take me up on it. I mean, I registered for a bunch of stuff for my wedding. Got next to nothing. Jeff & I bought all our own dishes. Every last one of them.
Yeah, yeah... sounds like I'm complaining, I know. Truth is, I am. About the wedding, anyhow. About Emma... not in the slightest. We were given amazing gifts when she was born. Just not stuff I registered for. Some of it was even better than the stuff I axed for. Actually, most of it was better than what I axed for. Anyhow, all this said, I really didn't think anyone would bat an eye when I, in half-jest, wrote about all the great Pottery Barn stuff my kid would die to call her own.
And that's why I'm writing this post. Seems like more than a few people took interest in it, so I feel obliged to let you know that indeed the vacuum has been purchased, as well as the Chloe doll. The little wardrobe for the doll is still up for grabs (not-so-subtle hint hint), as is this stroller... I'm just saying...

Other suggestions would be this book or this book or this book.
Some other need to knows... she's very into red clothing and purple socks. Her absolute favourite sweater with the ducks on it is almost too small. She likes Backyardigans and Disney Princess themes. She feels very useful when she helps me clean Michael's barf off the floor. She enjoys scrubbing the kitchen cabinets. And she's into sitting on the counter and helping me cook (err, bake). And she loves balloons, bubbles, music, and dancing.
And now you know.
And here are some pictures of Michael. Yeah, I know. He's big. But oh-my-God... you've never seen cute like Michael naked.
Looking ahead...

To the side...

And totally annoyed...

Ta.

3 comments:
That everyone poops makes me laugh, i am sure it is in a box somewhere in our house. And that stroller is freaking adorable. We're having difficulty with the whole second birthday thing in our house, I keep telling her she is turning 2 and then when i say how old will you be she says 3. However, shewas very excited about the Curious George plates and napkins.
Okay, you know I am an avid reader of your blog even though I don't post comments all the time. Michael is so adorable, every time you post a photo he is looks to be a whole clothing size bigger! I have to ask.... what is with the word AXED???? Don't you mean ASKED??? Or, is it that you have become Jamaican?!
Martine
I loved the movie clip!!!!
Are you planning a vacation way way down south? I'm just axeing if you're gong someplace with your Baby Daddy.
BB.
Post a Comment