Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Big Day Is Tomorrow

I was rushing & rushing to churn out Michael's 3-month recap tonight, when I looked down at the little clock/date thing at the bottom of my computer screen and realized that his 3-month bday is tomorrow, not today!! So I still have time! Some things never change - 24 hours from now you can bet your ass I'll be sitting here stressing about getting out the overview, rather than taking my time and doing it tonight. But 30 Rock is on, I've heard great reviews, and both children are asleep. That said, I'm going to sit back and watch TV. Something I never, ever, EVER get to do anymore.

In the meantime, HERE are some more pictures from this past weekend for you to look at.

As always, I love comments. I'm just saying...

4 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Have you changed your template? I could have sworn your archives and stuff were on the right.

3 months old already? Time flies. I didn't get a chance to do much a 2 month post on Sophie, she started screaming the house down.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so now it's the 13th.... looks like you've just missed your self-imposed 3 month overview deadline!

I think I can sum it up: he poops, he cries... and he smiles at me! :)

- Auntie "L"

alissa said...

...you forgot about the barfing...

Anonymous said...

Very true. He's a barfer. However, not so much on me (thank you MickNew).. but I've seen him do it several times a day to you.