Thursday, September 14, 2006

Michael is Two Months Old... Part Two


So yesterday I took Mick-New for his two-month check-up. Naked and happy, he jumped up on the scale, gave the nurse a little smile wink combo action, then barfed all over himself. She leaves, happy for the attention, then the doctor comes in.

D: Oh my... he's gained ALOT this month!
A: Uh-huh.
D: He's 20% bigger than last month. Weighing in at a hefty 12.9 lbs. That puts him in the 75th percentile. Your baby is jinormous.

Okay, fine. He didn't really say that last part. But he was thinking it. I could tell.. His yarmulke was spinning in disbelief. I mean, c'mon, my baby has love handles. They're adorable, but who's kidding who - the kid's a chunker.

Later on in the day, looking at him, and had this conversation with Jeff..

A: If ever there WASN'T an Ethan, it's this guy.
J: He looks more like a Hank.
A: Or a Shlomo.

2 comments:

Emmakirst said...

Wowzers he is a good size. Imagine if he didn't just power spew!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that photo is too cute! Why do you refer to him as Mick-new??? Was that somewhere in a previous post that I may have missed???

Martine