Or... "If I put it in writing, perhaps it will happen."
That's right, as of yesterday I started Weight Watchers. Not the meetings, just the program. I don't fare so well in meetings, what with not being able to be on time for anything these days. Blame Jeff. I do.
Granted, it's not really WW until I can find their prized Point Scale Slide Rule thing that I used to cart around in my purse and determine all point values in the grocery store before choosing which loaf of bread to buy. Go figure, but I was pretty skinny back then. Then I got knocked up. Twice.
And now I'm not so skinny.
So I've decided to chart my progress in hopes that if I made it public, I'll be more motivated to lose the excess quickly. You know, know that it matters. Just as swimsuit season is coming to an end and fall jeans & turtlenecks that hide everything are around the bend. Can I blame Jeff for the shitty timing? Probably not, but unfortunately for him I likely will. Unregulated hormones.
As of today, I've lost 19 lbs from where I capped in the pregnancy. Now 17 lbs to go to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Granted, the first 16 were easy, they just kinda fell off. Had nothing to do with the fact that Jeff & I were in a race to see who could get the most chocolate in the least amount of time. Or at least before the other got to it. These last 20 (errr, 17) don't seem to be moving so fast. However, as of a couple days ago I squeezed back into my old Seven's (TM). They're snug, but the button is done up and my ass fits in just fine, thankyouverymuch. Hip-Huggers are your friend.
Anyhow, there's this whole WW for Nursing Mothers program where I'm allowed 27-33 points/day. In other words, there's this whole WW for Nursing Mothers program where the Nursing Mother is going to be very, very hungry. And likely more than just a little bit bitchy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What??? You bitchy? Never!
Post a Comment