Okay, so I just returned from my weekly OBGYN appointment. Had to have an internal today seeing as I'm so far along and all. Personally, when he told me last week that I'd be having an internal this week should I see be around, I secretly thought to myself, "Yeah, whatever. I'll be having this kid WELL before NEXT WEEK." Turns out I was wrong. And today I had to spread 'em.
Anyhoo, the findings were ummm... wow. Looks like he's REALLY LOW. Like he could come at ANY TIME. True, he could have come at any time over the past few weeks, but now it's medically confirmed. I'm 2.5 - 3 cm. dialated already. With Emma I received my epidural at 3.5 cm, and that was AFTER suffering through 6 hours of contractions. When I expressed my surprise today, my doctor just said that's the joy of baby #2.
He also said he has a strong feeling that when the little guy decides it's time, it's going to be really fast. And why did he say this???
THE DOCTOR FELT HIS HEAD WITH HIS HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that's what I mean when I said he's hanging low.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And is it really bad that I'm thinking of my hospital stay as a mini-vacation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We're so excited,we can hardly stand it!!! Hopeflly this little guy will arrive quickly & easily!!
Grandpa&Grandma
OMG he felt his head!! He is going to come really soon... sooo exciting. I hope it is all goes good for you and it is quick. I cant wait to see his piccies... Oh and love the picture below.. you look great girl.. pregnant and all.. and love the pool :)
Hello, I'm new here, found your site via Tonya's blog. Wow on your baby being soooo looowwww. That's amazing, I hope you are in having him/or he's here, now as I type this :)
Your little girl is adorable :) It'll be fun with the kids so close in age, my middle 2 are 17mos apart. I would have done it again that soon, if i had realized we were going to go for #4. Take care. :)
Post a Comment