Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Will The Bleeding Ever End?

Fine, I haven't had my period for more than a month in the past 26 months so I'm not really complaining too much. But a little. I am Jewish after all, and that's what we do. We gossip, we eat, and we complain. 'Tis part of life.

When I was pregnant with Emma, I had major "pink toothbrush" syndome. Every brush was like a bloodbath going on in my mouth. And then in the sink. Made Jeff quite ill the few times he witnessed it. Or worse, when I would forget to clean out the sink.

But now there's none of that. Nope. My bleeding is continually moving upward. Started way down below, then up to the mouth, and now it's all about the nose. Not the nosebleeds where you have to hold your head back so you don't get blood all over the good carpet mind you, but rather chunks 'o blood. I guess you could call them clots. Whatever you want to label them, it's quite disgusting. Every blow tells a story. It's kinda like Christmas in a Kleenex.

Ewww... I just grossed myself out. And that's not too easy to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's gross.