
I'm a cow. The boy is turning me into a big fat cow. A cow that cannot stop stuffing her face with cookies and date squares (which I didn't even know I liked until our last visit to Windsor). But mmmmm... date squares! The last batch I actually had to bring to M's mother because I could no longer keep them in the house - I was disgusting myself with how fast I was shoving them down my gullet. And sure enough, Jeff, the guy who loves all things sweet, hates date squares.
The bagel/swiss cheese fixation has long since passed, and the chocolate euphoria has moved in full-hog (the hog being me). From Oreo's to stale Farmer's Market to full-fat yogurt and rice pudding... I just can't stop.
Week 23 and already I've gained 16 lbs!!!!
As I said to Jeff this morning, "I'm NEVER going to get a boyfriend looking like this." He was forced to agree.
"It's the back fat, isn't it?"

1 comment:
My craving is for nibs. I pretend to buy them for the kids but the sad reality is that I eat most od them. Ah well.
Post a Comment