Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Evidence That The Boy Likes To Eat

Oh-Oh... I knew I was eating more with the little guy than I ever did with Emma.
Just checked back on my weight gain for the same time and I'm already 3 lbs ahead. I know, I know... fuck off. No, you fuck off. It may not seem like alot right now, but trust me, at the rate I'm going this 3 lbs is just bound to balloon to an extra 20. Pardon the pun. After all, I do still have 19 weeks to go...

OH MY GOD... IN NINETEEN WEEKS I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

One other thing he's given me that Emma never did (other than a remarkably clear complexion & great hair)... back fat. Ewww... GROSS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so cute, every time I speak to you the first thing you tell me is that you want to go out to eat. Only 3 pounds eh? You must be working it off by running around that buffet!
BB