Why is it that everytime I decide to go back on Weight Watchers I end up eating more than I did before going back?
Monday morning I started the program. It was going great till about 3:00 pm. Then I was hungry. Quite hungry actually. Didn't cave, still going strong. By 9:00 pm I couldn't take it anymore, jumped in the car & got a chicken shwarma. Extra tabouli, extra hummous. Then, since I already blew it, had two Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a Halloween size Twix for dessert.
It's now Thursday, and let's just say the week didn't get any better. I think I've actually gained 3 lbs in four days.
Fortunately tomorrow is another day... will try again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Really appreciate your honesty about losing weight. Fitness and health is so important these days that whole industries have been developed around this need.
God bless your efforts.
Regards,
duriancapital
Yes, God bless us all, what with flu season approaching.
B.B.
Amen to that!
Post a Comment