Five plus years into our relationship, Jeff has decided he would like to 'switch sides'. No, no.. not what you're thinking. He's still on 'our team', no worries there. But he wants my side of the bed. His play started last week, when he had to wake up at 5:00 am to catch a really early flight. We agreed to switch for the evening so he could be next to the alarm clock & not have to wake me up. I thought nothing of it. Until he realized just how much better my side really is. DAMNIT. Now I'm screwed. Last night I got up to pee, and he rolled over, onto my turf... He's playing hardball now.
Is this right? Does he have any legal claim to my side at this point? Opinions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There needs to be laws against this.
Post a Comment