I'm not normally one to talk about other people (much), but this is funny...
Tonight Jeff & I were over at John & Jill's house and Jill told us a little story about her. So this, in fact, is Jill's story:
Another friend, Carolyn, asked Jill for her recommendation on a good place to get her hair done. Jill gave her a few options, one of which being "Jie", the hottest new TO hairdresser right now. You know the type... he refers to himself in third person and says things like "You've been Jie-ified!" (I saw him do this on Breakfast Television after he cut Liza's hair.) I'll say this though... Liza looked great. With three snips on dry hair he worked wonders on her old frumpy feathered do. Anyhow... out of all the options Jill gave Carolyn, Carolyn opted for Jie. I don't blame her... I would have done the same thing. As a matter of fact, I've been wanting to go to him ever since I saw his work on Liza. Let's just say I'm glad Carolyn went first. After her cut, she went to pay... $570 plus an additional $100 tip!!!
Carolyn McLean... You've been Jie-ified!! Jeff will find that funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment